Lifted Jeep Wrangler for Sale in Berkeley, CA
When you lift your Jeep Wrangler for off-roading in San Leandro, you’ll get higher clearance and a more comfortable ride, offering an optimal off-road experience. Check out our lifted Jeep Wrangler inventory below, and contact us for more information!
We appreciate your interest in our inventory, and apologize we do not have model details displaying on the website at this time. Please fill the form out below and our team will quickly respond, or, please call us at 510-473-8659 for more information.
What Are the Benefits of a Jeep Wrangler Lift?
There are plenty of benefits of buying a lifted Jeep or lifting your Jeep yourself!
- Optimal departure angle for large, rocky obstacles or steep climbs, thanks to extra inches between the bottom skid plates and the ground.
- With a lifted suspension system, you’ll have stronger springs, creating softer landings on rough terrain.
- Your rollover risk is reduced, as lift kits and larger tires change the Jeep center of gravity.
- When you’re stuck in Walnut Creek traffic, you’ll rise above the rest for primo visibility!
More on the Jeep Wrangler
Everyday drivers and critics alike can’t get enough of the Jeep Wrangler. Kelley Blue Book praised its off-road performance, highlighting its competitive approach, break-over, and departure angles. When your Jeep is lifted, these strengths are enhanced even more! Here are a few more features that make the Wrangler a great choice for Fremont drivers:
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ integration
- Turbocharged 4-cylinder engine
- Improved ride quality with leather seats
- 5-link suspension
- Impressive towing capabilities
For more information on the Jeep Wrangler, pay a visit to McKevitt Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Berkeley. On a budget? Check out our used Wrangler inventory – your money saved can go toward lifting it in the future!